IT Managed Services – Digital Transformation Consultant
As a Digital Transformation Partner, we accompany clients as they charter into the digital future and transformation. Our range of IT solutions includes consulting, implementation, services, and the operation of IT systems. Our clients benefit from our extensive expertise and our innovative portfolio that covers the IT requirements necessary for a successful digital transformation.
This is a key strategic position within our business, we are looking for a dynamic individual to join our growing team as we develop our client portfolio. The successful candidate will be expected to lead clients through digital transformation, mentoring staff through a range of digital transformation engagements. Supporting senior management and leadership team, you will have direct input to the strategic direction of the business with responsibility for delivering against our ambitious growth and development.
Reporting to the Sales Director you will establish and maintain strong working relationships with the client. This is carried out in conjunction with the existing team of technical pre-sales, project team and new business development.
Relevant Knowledge and Experience
Knowledge of principles and practices of sales. Experience of working within a sales team to develop business in accordance with company targets. Experience of managing a client and prospect database.
Experience in managing a sales pipeline at all stages of the sales process. Proven ability to meet targets. Experience in demonstrating solutions and concepts to potential and existing clients. Proven ability to evaluate and understand a potential client’s needs and business processes.
About the role
- Client Delivery: You will be responsible for new customer acquisition, delivering technology projects that will support their business objectives and goals. You will also be tasked to explore and develop digital solution innovations with existing clients.
- Business development: You’ll be responsible for creating and contributing to proposals and client presentations for complex related delivery projects.
- Practice development: you will work with Technology and Consulting leadership to build-out offerings, methodologies, and delivery capabilities (people and tools).
- Thought Leadership: Drawing on your skills and experience, you’ll create innovative insights for clients looking to develop their solutions to deliver value and improvements to their operations.
- Lead and support complex digital transformation for clients across our Managed Service base and across the Group.
- Maintain and develop the highest standards of client relationships.
- Identify, evaluate, and drive key innovative and creative opportunities.
- Support, mentor, and coach colleagues across our business unit as we engage across the digital space.
- Lead on project governance and methodology, providing direction to ensure contractual obligations are met.
- Experience in defining, managing, and delivering change management within complex projects/programmes/portfolios. Ideally in the SMB sector
- Achieve sales and strategic targets as agreed.
- Maintain brand and service strategy across the client base.
- Support delivery of operational improvements across service desk and delivery in conjunction with relevant personnel.
- Client Management and review meetings.
You will be a self-starter, highly motivated and energetic to develop a market leading strategy. You will have the right blend of hands-on experience, an eye for detail and innovation, with an understanding of the markets in which we work. You will use this to excel in client delivery, helping to develop and build client offerings with go-to-market propositions. You will:
- Have a proven track record of delivery.
- Experience in digital transformation and delivery within the SMB sector.
- Be capable of understanding business processes across multiple sectors and industries, preferably across both manufacturing and service industries and including public and private sector organisations.
- Be capable of analysing the current technology landscape in a business and see how that map and crossover to the overall strategy of a business.
- Have experience dealing with potential vendors to help select the appropriate systems to meet the requirements identified. This includes dealing with selection documents (RFIs, RFPs etc.), organisation demonstrations, and creating scoring models.
- Develop business case planning including financial management, resource planning, and benefits analysis.
- Quickly identify possibilities for improvements to the application landscape and the benefits around those improvements.
- Be a team player, having strong stakeholder management skills
- Be a confident and impactful communicator, both written and verbal, be able to clearly explain solution design and concept to both technical and non-technical audiences, in a way that is accessible to everyone, especially senior stakeholders. You will have significant experience in facilitating effective workshops across all levels of an organisation.
- Have proven experience of supporting business development activities, good team communication skills and response to tasks across the business unit.
- Excellent client management with team communication
- Have a willingness to learn and develop new skills, you will work in a collaborative team environment, but you must possess the ability to quickly develop expertise in areas where you are less familiar or experienced. This role requires significant dexterity due to the ever-changing world of technology and our client’s needs.
About your knowledge and skills
- have experience with project management methodology
- Solid experience within Tier 1 vendor Technology stacks
- An interest in emerging technology
- Knowledge of latest cloud computing and data technologies, business drivers, emerging computing trends, and deployment options (and familiarity with enterprise cloud vendors Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform).
- Have excellent written and oral communications skills both internally and externally. You have significant experience presenting to and developing written documents for executive and leadership levels within an organisation.
- Have experience of hands-on delivery of projects at key clients, either on your own or as part of larger delivery teams. You have a personal track record of delivering impactful results.
- Have excellent project management, collaboration, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience with Enterprise Application strategy analysis and selection would be preferred.
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education and/or work experience. Some technical background preferred.
• Competent and proficient understanding of business solutions, such as ERP, CRM, HR, and Document Management.
Salary: Competitive (negotiable), Fuel Card, Attendance and Performance Bonus, Company Pension
Start date: ASAP
Apply now, send your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org