The Role – Trainee Sales Executive – Managed Print Solutions
Reporting to the Sales Manager you will establish and maintain strong working relationships with the customer. Selling Managed Print Solutions and Services to meet Company targets and objectives. This is carried out in conjunction with the existing team of technical pre-sales and new business development.
Delivering new business accounts alongside the overall Company’s strategy in relation to Managed Print Solution Selling Working closely within the team you will maximise profit margins by developing and maximising print solutions, using your technical knowledge to sell and products and solutions in line with overall strategy and customer needs.
• Achieve sales and promotional targets as agreed.
• Identify and continually prospect potential new business
• Agree and arrange client visits – providing pipelines
• Agree and achieve New Business Targets
• Agree and achieve monthly new business accounts created and converted towards a maintenance contract.
• Comply with all in house quality procedures
• Agree and demonstrate a marketing influence within the set area
• Demonstrate flexibility to cover colleague’s leave.
• Complete all administration were appropriate
• Comply with all in house quality procedures relating to customer account management where applied
• Attend weekly/monthly sales meetings with area overview/updates.
• Attend monthly performance reviews.
• Plan and identify new business marketing strategy within business base on a monthly basis.
• Brief all team members on a daily basis with area updates.
• Complete and obtain competitor analysis on a regular basis.
What skills are essential in this role?
As a trainee you will receive excellent training. Highly motivated with excellent organisation skills, demonstrating the ability to work under pressure. Experience of selling products/solutions. Experience of helping potential clients understand the features of a sophisticated product. To be successful in this role you will need to be ambitious, assertive, decisive, highly self-motivated, optimistic, persuasive and personable with excellent networking skills. The successful Account Executive needs to have experience in B2B new business capture.
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Excellent Bonus and Commission structure
- Paid Holidays
- Hours of work 8.45am to 5.00pm
If you are interested to find out more about this role please email us or simply send us a copy of your CV
Email your CV to: email@example.com quoting the reference number: AEMPS/Mar2020