The role is to primarily assist and support sales and marketing along with ISO administration and other duties as needed.
You will be responsible for providing support to senior management, with a variety of administration duties. The ideal candidate will have a positive and friendly nature, who enjoys customer interaction, with a high attention to detail.
- Working with the existing team to ensure ISO management system reports are maintained and distributed
- Collect and manage data reporting for management team and general business needs
- Pre sales and post sales admin as required
- Adhoc Sales and Project team admin support as required
- Manage and control customer feedback
- Update database and customer records
- Perform customer service support and monitoring as required
- Liaise with senior management, technical and other teams
- Identify quality and information security related training needs and assist in the necessary internal training
- Carry out audits and spot checks
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
What skills are essential in this role?
- Customer focused approach.
- Exceptional telephone skills with a professional and confident communication style.
- The ability to communicate at all levels with customers and internal stakeholders, using different methods of communication. (letters, reports, e-mail, telephone, presentations)
- Strong analytical skills, highly numerate with the ability to use IT systems including, Word, Excel and CRM databases.
- Reliable, punctual and possessing well-developed planning and organisational skills.
- Team player with an ability to work cross functionally.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Enthusiastic, energetic, determined, resilient, confident.
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Full-time, Permanent
- Excellent Bonus and Commission structure
- Attendance Bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Hours of work 8.45am to 5.00pm
If you are interested to find out more about this role please email us or simply send us a copy of your CV
Email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number: SMAA_May2022