At KBS we have the people, processes, and technology
To help your people work faster, smarter and make sure your company’s information is available to those who need it — anytime, anywhere. Our service combined with consultancy expertise, flexibility, and operational support give you the tools to streamline your Digital Transformation Journey.
Business Photocopiers and Printers for Your Organisation’s Needs
In today’s business environment, you need your equipment to function correctly and make your company look good in front of customers. The last thing you need is a printer to malfunction. At KBS Group, we have the resources, expertise, and technology you want and require to keep your business operating efficiently and within budget.
Across Belfast and Northern Ireland, companies like yours have come to depend on their printers and copiers for reports, invoices, and other documents. You deserve reliable and timely printing to ensure things run smoothly.
Save Time and Money with the Right Business Photocopiers and Printers
When choosing your next printer or copier, the KBS Group can help. For example, do you know the difference between a copier and a printer? Many people use the terms interchangeably; however, there are some significant differences. Do you know which one will give you the results you want? Our experts are here to assist you in making the best decision for your enterprise. To get you started, consider these differences in printing machines:
- Printers are
generally what you think of as the machine that sits at a workstation and
prints out documents. Commercial laser printers use a low power, sharply
focused laser beam to imprint your image, words or pictures, onto your paper.
The types of printers available are extensive and offer you a wide range of
Printers: Also called all-in-one printers, multifunction
printers are designed to give you the most functionality for your budget. These
tabletop pieces of equipment can serve your purposes in a small business arena.
- They can connect to your wireless network to act as a stand-alone device. You can use still use Google Cloud Print, Apple AirPrint, mobile devices, USB memory sticks, and email accounts from just about anywhere.
- You can scan, copy, and fax, all from one machine! When you find the right printer, you can connect to your facility’s secure network and share documents – no need to switch to a different printing machine.
- Their speed is useful as some can print out about 15-19 pages per minute, even on your wireless network.
- Multifunction Printers: Also called all-in-one printers, multifunction printers are designed to give you the most functionality for your budget. These tabletop pieces of equipment can serve your purposes in a small business arena.
- Copiers and Photocopiers: When someone mentions the word ‘copier,’ most of us think of a piece of
equipment sitting in the office corridor, that makes copies. That is what it
does; yet, today’s technology gives it much greater capabilities. These
machines are powerhouses that can stand alone or hook into a network. They are
well-suited to heavy use and may have additional finishing functions like
collating, binding, hole-punching, and stapling.
- Stand-Alone Copiers: For businesses that churn out a large volume of documents, such as a law firm, a standalone copier may be the better choice. They can handle heavy use and do not mind being assigned just that one task!
- Multifunction Photocopiers: When you want a machine that does more than make a photocopy, consider a multifunction office photocopier. Similar to a multifunction printer, this gem will copy, scan, fax, email, and print, but at higher speed output and be tied to a network. Thus, any workstation can use the copier without having to stand right on the spot while printing documents.
How to Manage Your Commercial Copy and Print Needs
Choosing the best colour printer or photocopier for your business is only the first step. You deserve financing options and plenty of support along the way. Before handing over all your office supplies budget for the year, talk to one of our experts at KBS Group. We can discuss options such as managed print services and leases for your new printer or colour copier.
- Managed Print Services: Have you ever wondered how much
you spend on printing and copying? Does your IT department squirm when you need
them to check out a printing issue on your wireless printer? When you consider
using a managed print program, you get the best of many worlds. For example,
- Your printing needs will be analysed. You will learn where the leaks are and how to plug the holes.
- You will receive suggestions to eliminate inefficient local printers. Some of these require unique cartridges that add to your expenses.
- You will understand how streamlining commercial printer placement can help. Your team needs to remain productive. Proper placement of wireless printers can maximise workflow.
- You will know which devices need replacing. An underperforming office photocopier does little to assist your team. Get guidance on which business photocopier can save you time and money.
- You will prevent downtime with automated supply deliveries. No one wants to run out of toner in the middle of a large project.
- You will alleviate unforeseen repair and maintenance costs. Nothing costs more than a piece of equipment that fails when you need it most.
- Leases: With an office printer or photocopier lease, you can enjoy new equipment without the significant expenditure of purchasing it. Pairing a lease with managed printing ensures your equipment is maintained, and supplies are always on hand.
- Rentals: Sometimes, it makes more sense to rent your photocopier. This option gives you flexibility, especially when you are just starting business. It can also help when your organisation makes frequent changes and consolidations in and between departments.
Best Source for Your Office Photocopier or Commercial Laser Printer
Today’s competitive market requires strategic solutions that bring efficiency to any business. For your next office printer or colour photocopier, contact the knowledgeable staff at KBS Group. We offer a wide range of services, equipment, and supplies to help you keep your company running smoothly and effortlessly. For those processes that go paperless, allow KBS Managed Document Solutions to give you peace of mind while optimising your document processes. We also help you keep IT simple with our IT managed services. You can count on us to provide the solutions you are looking for in your enterprise.
Call us on 028 9037 0073 or contact us online today to discuss your IT and office solution needs. See what we can do for you!
Ready to talk?
Let’s have a quick chat to discuss your business needs. We can help you save money, increase efficiency and productivity.Get in touch