With a deluge of print suppliers, service contracts and supply stocks, it takes countless resources and on-hand expertise to efficiently manage a company’s print infrastructure. It costs time, money and often leads to staff frustration and productivity loss.
Digitalisation your way We can manage your print infrastructure for you. Our Managed Print Services empower your employees to create, store and use information more effectively. By automating processes and optimising technology across your information ecosystem, you can reduce cost and waste. Our tailored services include consultancy, service design, transformation and governance. We take a customer-centric approach to digitalisation, always delivering the technologies that best meet your needs.
Adaptive workplace solutions
Empower faster, more connected teams with cloud solutions that help you manage, secure, and optimise a hybrid fleet.
Grow with the cloud
Realise key business outcomes with cloud-based services and solutions as your digital transformation enablers.
Return on innovation
Enable agile, work-from-anywhere teams to move fast, grasp opportunities, and create value with a secure, flexible MPS solution.
Get the most out of your print investment
Choose from a wide range of our industry-leading printer systems and get the software and services you need to optimise your print network. With plenty of choices in speed, size and capabilities — and a range of configuration options — you can select from the models and features that work best for your workgroup, office or classroom.
Improve your print infrastructure
We can manage in-house printing, devices and workflows, so your staff can focus on your business. With an improved print infrastructure and business process resilience, you can save time and money, as well as increase staff productivity by ease-of-use.
Learn more about the solutions and services that we offer for Office, Production, Wide Format and Managed Document Solutions. We’re helping thousands of customers manage their print fleet with the power of Cloud technology to meet the needs of a hybrid workforce.
KBS are the only official Ricoh Partner in Northern Ireland.
Ricoh is one of the leading providers of office equipment, such as MFPs, Printers, Facsimiles, and other related supplies and services. Why not take a look at the range of products available. With KBS you can rely on the best technology to keep your business ahead.
Ricoh’s range of all in one printers places wide ranging functionality at your fingertips. Whether you’re looking for a wireless, networked or standalone black and white or colour multifunction printer, we offer fast, high quality, user friendly products that will boost your productivity at an affordable price.
Empower a digital workplace with Ricoh end-to-end devices
Thousands of businesses around the world rely on Ricoh’s quality laser print technology and outstanding reliability to facilitate smart, efficient and sustainable business workflows.
At KBS, we work with our customers to develop unique comprehensive print management solutions. Gain control of your printing. Manage your business, not just your printers with a KBS Managed Print Solution.
Printing is an
essential part of your business. Invoices, customer communications, bills of
lading, and contracts are just a few of the documents your team prints every
day. Would it surprise you to learn that:
- Printing can represent as much as 15% of your annual spend, ranking #3 on the list of business expenses after rent and payroll?
- Employees print up to 10,000 pages annually, at an average cost of more than £600?
- Annual paper consumption in the UK averages 125 kg per person? – that’s about 18 bowling balls!
- Most companies (90%) don’t know how many printers they own?
- Around 50 percent of calls to IT is about print environments?
Print management can
help you have visibility into and control over your print costs.
What Does Print Management Include?
Printing covers more
than the pages produced by your team. Your expenses also reflect:
- the material you outsource for quick prints, offset printing, mailers, and distribution
- printing equipment such as office desktop printers, high-volume printers, copiers, scanners, fax machines, and multifunction printers
- consumables like paper, ink, and toner
- equipment maintenance and technical support
- IT time to add, move, or change printing services
delivers several benefits, including:
- streamlined printer use by reducing local printers which are often inefficient because they service only one user and usually require unique (and costly) print cartridges
- optimised printer placement in areas accessible to the right number of users
- removal and replacement of underperforming or inefficient devices
- automated delivery of supplies like toner or ink cartridges
effectively managing print services, your costs will become more consistent and
predictable, helping you budget more accurately and avoid surprise expenses.
Questions to Ask to Get the Right Print Management Plan
Print management companies have a range of capabilities. To ensure you find the managed print solution that aligns with your organisation, ask the following questions:
- Can you determine our printing needs? Be wary of print management agencies that present complex print solutions or upgrades at your first meeting.
- Will you quantify the total cost of ownership? Getting control of costs starts with understanding what you’re currently spending. Total cost calculations go beyond the price of toner to include depreciation and labour for IT support.
- Will your plan start with our current print fleet? The company that recommends you ditch your existing equipment and buy new doesn’t have your best interests in mind. Why fix what isn’t broken?
- What’s your approach to service and supply? Print management is just as essential as keeping the lights on. You’ll need a proactive approach with same-day service, automated supply replenishment, and frequent assessments to optimise the performance of your program.
- Are customised solutions available? Each business has a unique print environment, and few, if any, fit within a standardised plan. If your managed print services proposal has a one-size-fits-all approach, you may want to get additional bids.
- Can you support a mobile print environment? If your teams work remotely or travel frequently, mobile printing lets them print from off-site locations. Mobile printing reduces trips to the office to print and time spent on finding a way to print documents.
- Do you offer replacement solutions? Printers, like any piece of hardware, can malfunction. Print management that includes replacement units helps you avoid the hassle and expense of buying devices that don’t fit your environment.
How Managed Print Services Improve Efficiency
The team at KBS Group will talk to you about your goals for print management. Here’s our approach to finding the right solution for you:
- We analyse the print elements of your business. We’ll review your printing and document workflows, including printing, scanning, faxing, and distribution. Then, we’ll examine your printing environment, noting the number and placement of all printer devices. Our analysis captures the security of devices and records supply costs. If you don’t have this information readily available, we may conduct some short-term monitoring of your environment to track usage.
- We develop a plan. Our goal is to get you better print performance while saving you money. The program might include changes to printer placement, print routing to specific devices, replacement of inefficient equipment, and additional equipment if remote or mobile printing is essential. We’ll also outline options for automating tasks and supply deliveries. Our plan will identify savings opportunities, green strategies, and our costs of service.
- We implement your program. With your approval of our recommendations, timeline, and proposal, we’ll get to work. Our managed print solutions include training on new hardware and software, freeing your IT department to focus on other priorities. We also provide regular reporting about the printing health of your company. We’ll share data to demonstrate the return you’re receiving on your managed print services.
solutions aren’t just for large enterprises. If you’re part of a
small-to-mid-sized organisation, your team may already be lean. Resource
management is essential to your success, and a print management agency can
minimise wasted time and unexpected expenses.
Importantly, with KBS as your print management agency, you’ll have peace of mind knowing your company’s printer security is compliant with laws and requirements. We can incorporate document encryption and device authentication to prevent unauthorised document or network access. Depending on your needs, we’ll recommend technologies like swipe-to-print or authorised release to protect confidential information from cyber threats or inadvertent retrieval by those without appropriate permissions.
Why Choose KBS Group
You have choices for managed print services. When you engage KBS Group as your print management agency, you’ll get a comprehensive program that removes the burden of print service and supply from your to-do list.
manage your company’s print infrastructure with a program tailored to your
needs. You’ll realise:
- lower print costs
- higher productivity
- overall improvement in print environment
- reduced IT workload
As your print
management partner, the KBS Group will make it easy to enhance your company’s
ability to control print costs and improve performance. Contact us today to
learn more about our programs. We’ll set up a convenient time to talk about