We partner with only the best.
As a Ricoh partner, we have the resources, expertise, and technology to keep your business moving ahead.
Choose a Print Solution that Boosts Productivity and Your Bottom Line
When you partner with KBS for a Managed Print Solution, we’ll assess your current environment, then design and implement a program to improve your print management. We’ll show you how to optimise managed print services to ensure your company realises improved efficiency and cost savings.
We will put the right devices where you need them. With a flexible approach and expertise, we make the most of your existing printers and use a continuous review plan to ensure you meet print targets and budgets.
At KBS, we work with our customers to develop unique comprehensive print management solutions. Gain control of your printing. Manage your business, not just your printers with a KBS Managed Print Solution.
Printing is an
essential part of your business. Invoices, customer communications, bills of
lading, and contracts are just a few of the documents your team prints every
day. Would it surprise you to learn that:
- Printing can represent as much as 15% of your annual spend, ranking #3 on the list of business expenses after rent and payroll?
- Employees print up to 10,000 pages annually, at an average cost of more than £600?
- Annual paper consumption in the UK averages 125 kg per person? – that’s about 18 bowling balls!
- Most companies (90%) don’t know how many printers they own?
- Around 50 percent of calls to IT is about print environments?
Print management can
help you have visibility into and control over your print costs.
What Does Print Management Include?
Printing covers more
than the pages produced by your team. Your expenses also reflect:
- the material you outsource for quick prints, offset printing, mailers, and distribution
- printing equipment such as office desktop printers, high-volume printers, copiers, scanners, fax machines, and multifunction printers
- consumables like paper, ink, and toner
- equipment maintenance and technical support
- IT time to add, move, or change printing services
delivers several benefits, including:
- streamlined printer use by reducing local printers which are often inefficient because they service only one user and usually require unique (and costly) print cartridges
- optimised printer placement in areas accessible to the right number of users
- removal and replacement of underperforming or inefficient devices
- automated delivery of supplies like toner or ink cartridges
effectively managing print services, your costs will become more consistent and
predictable, helping you budget more accurately and avoid surprise expenses.
Questions to Ask to Get the Right Print Management Plan
Print management companies have a range of capabilities. To ensure you find the managed print solution that aligns with your organisation, ask the following questions:
- Can you determine our printing needs? Be wary of print management agencies that present complex print solutions or upgrades at your first meeting.
- Will you quantify the total cost of ownership? Getting control of costs starts with understanding what you’re currently spending. Total cost calculations go beyond the price of toner to include depreciation and labour for IT support.
- Will your plan start with our current print fleet? The company that recommends you ditch your existing equipment and buy new doesn’t have your best interests in mind. Why fix what isn’t broken?
- What’s your approach to service and supply? Print management is just as essential as keeping the lights on. You’ll need a proactive approach with same-day service, automated supply replenishment, and frequent assessments to optimise the performance of your program.
- Are customised solutions available? Each business has a unique print environment, and few, if any, fit within a standardised plan. If your managed print services proposal has a one-size-fits-all approach, you may want to get additional bids.
- Can you support a mobile print environment? If your teams work remotely or travel frequently, mobile printing lets them print from off-site locations. Mobile printing reduces trips to the office to print and time spent on finding a way to print documents.
- Do you offer replacement solutions? Printers, like any piece of hardware, can malfunction. Print management that includes replacement units helps you avoid the hassle and expense of buying devices that don’t fit your environment.
How Managed Print Services Improve Efficiency
The team at KBS Group will talk to you about your goals for print management. Here’s our approach to finding the right solution for you:
- We analyse the print elements of your business. We’ll review your printing and document workflows, including printing, scanning, faxing, and distribution. Then, we’ll examine your printing environment, noting the number and placement of all printer devices. Our analysis captures the security of devices and records supply costs. If you don’t have this information readily available, we may conduct some short-term monitoring of your environment to track usage.
- We develop a plan. Our goal is to get you better print performance while saving you money. The program might include changes to printer placement, print routing to specific devices, replacement of inefficient equipment, and additional equipment if remote or mobile printing is essential. We’ll also outline options for automating tasks and supply deliveries. Our plan will identify savings opportunities, green strategies, and our costs of service.
- We implement your program. With your approval of our recommendations, timeline, and proposal, we’ll get to work. Our managed print solutions include training on new hardware and software, freeing your IT department to focus on other priorities. We also provide regular reporting about the printing health of your company. We’ll share data to demonstrate the return you’re receiving on your managed print services.
solutions aren’t just for large enterprises. If you’re part of a
small-to-mid-sized organisation, your team may already be lean. Resource
management is essential to your success, and a print management agency can
minimise wasted time and unexpected expenses.
Importantly, with KBS as your print management agency, you’ll have peace of mind knowing your company’s printer security is compliant with laws and requirements. We can incorporate document encryption and device authentication to prevent unauthorised document or network access. Depending on your needs, we’ll recommend technologies like swipe-to-print or authorised release to protect confidential information from cyber threats or inadvertent retrieval by those without appropriate permissions.
Why Choose KBS Group
You have choices for managed print services. When you engage KBS Group as your print management agency, you’ll get a comprehensive program that removes the burden of print service and supply from your to-do list.
manage your company’s print infrastructure with a program tailored to your
needs. You’ll realise:
- lower print costs
- higher productivity
- overall improvement in print environment
- reduced IT workload
As your print
management partner, the KBS Group will make it easy to enhance your company’s
ability to control print costs and improve performance. Contact us today to
learn more about our programs. We’ll set up a convenient time to talk about
Some of our accreditations & partnerships