The Role – New Business Sales Executive – Office Supplies and Solutions
Reporting to the sales manager you will establish and maintain strong working relationships with the customer and your colleagues to increase product and service proliferation across both the existing customer base and from new business capture. Working closely within the team you will maximise profit margins by developing and maximising brand strategy solutions, using your product knowledge to identify opportunities to cross-sell and switch products in line with promotions and customer needs. Responsible for customer service management of key accounts in accordance with quality procedures. The individual must be target driven and resilient with excellent negotiating skills. Must also have the ability to successfully work on own initiative.
• Generating leads across the business platform for product specialists whilst growing an active ordering base and efficiently keeping in regular contact with existing prospects
• Achieve sales and promotional targets as agreed
• Cross sell promotional and marketing solutions as agreed
• Provide leads for cross team development
• Maintain brand strategy across the customer base, switch selling to more profitable lines.
• Focus on complete product proliferation through gap analysis
• Identify and prospect of potential new business
• Agree to client visits where and when appropriate
• Agree and achieve daily outgoing call rates
• Agree and achieve monthly new business accounts created
• Comply with all in house quality procedures
• Agree and demonstrate a marketing influence within the set area
• Demonstrate flexibility to cover colleague’s leave.
• Complete all administration where appropriate
• Comply with all in house quality procedure relating to customer returns/credits/sales enquiry forms and customer complaints.
• Attend weekly/monthly sales meetings with area overview/updates.
• Attend monthly performance reviews.
• Plan and identify new business marketing strategy within the business base on a monthly basis.
• Brief all team members on a daily basis with area updates.
• Complete and obtain competitor analysis on a regular basis.
What skills are essential in this role?
Highly motivated with excellent organisation skills, demonstrating the ability to work under pressure.
- Strong communications skills
- B2B Experience
- Professional telephone manner
- Proven technical, selling and listening skills
- Confident, assertive and polite nature
- Self -motivated with a pro-active attitude
- Strong attention to details
- Team Player
- Target driven
- Excellent Time Management
- Excellent organisational and methodical approach to all tasks
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Excellent Bonus and Commission Structure
- Paid Holidays
- Hours of work 8.45am to 5.00pm
If you are interested to find out more about this role please email us or simply send us a copy of your CV
Email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number: AEOF/Mar2020