The Role – Trainee Workshop Photocopier Engineer
Based in Belfast, we are the leading provider of Managed Print Solutions in Northern Ireland. As a Ricoh Partner and a Digital Transformation specialist, we support businesses as they migrate into the digital future.
Our range of IT solutions includes consulting, implementation, services and the operation of Managed Print Solutions and IT systems. Our customers benefit from our extensive expertise and our innovative portfolio that covers the IT requirements necessary for a successful digital transformation.
As a result of recent growth within our Managed Print Team, we are growing our Photocopier Engineer operations. We are seeking to recruit Trainee Workshop Engineers to join our established team.
The candidate will be based in Belfast and will shadow a Field Service Engineering to develop competency in refurbishing, installing, repairing and setting up Photocopier Equipment.
- Servicing Ricoh MFD;s and Printers (full training provided)
- Shadow/buddy with lead engineers across the workshop and in the field
- Installation of photocopiers/printers
- Setting up and configuration of photocopiers/printers
- Networking of photocopiers/printers
- Provide communications between workshop and other service teams
- Incident Call Logging and Resolution
- Assistance in maintaining workshop area in an organises and efficient manner
- Comply with procedures and processes
- Perform miscellaneous duties as required
- The candidate must be always professional in both manner and appearance
- The candidate must have the ability to work under pressure, on their own initiative and as part of a team
- Good time keeping and communication skills are imperative
- The candidate must have the ability to liaise with staff and clients at all levels
- The candidate must be eager and keen to learn
- Driving license preferable
- Deal with problems as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Able to think logically
- Be a team player
- Have an interest and experience with IT
This role is a progression role towards a Field Engineers Role. The Field Engineer role includes a Company Vehicle and other additional benefits
Salary: Negotiable, Attendance Bonus, Engineer Performance Bonus, Pension Scheme
Start Date: ASAP.
Apply now, send your CV to us at email@example.com, quoting ref: TRWSENMAY-22